Sunday, August 24, 2008

Countdown to Spain!

The countdown has officially begun!

I leave September 5th, arriving in London the next morning where I will meet up with Grace. Then we are off to Madrid for two days, and then on to Sevilla!

I still can't really believe that I am going to Spain for a year... It will definitely make for some memorable experiences. Hopefully my Spanish will drastically improve, but only time will tell.

***

After seeing that a few of my friends created blogs for the upcoming year abroad, I thought I'd do so as well. Check back for updates throughout the year!

6 comments:

grace said...

teehee! i love it!

grace said...

it' too business-y i think you should do the "dots" template with teal and brown dots.
tres you and reminiscent of your sheets last year.

:)

Julia Nash said...

Yes, I'm glad that you've set up a blog.

Anne Parker said...

I love the blog idea Em! I can't wait to read along on your adventures.

SFBetty said...

I think you should do your blog in English AND Spanish... :)

Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

great idea doing the blog, i can't wait to read up on the adventures you have!